Sonic Robo Blast 2
SRB2 Version 2.1.19 Update
- Patched a few more crash-causing exploits enabled by malformed packets, as discussed above.
- Fixed cooperative intermission bonuses such as extra lives not being awarded
server-side on dedicated servers, leading to desynchronisation.
- Fixed an issue where you could join a netgame despite having too many files
loaded to be able to match the server's file list, leading to
- Fixed an issue where you stayed connected to a netgame when you have too many
files loaded to apply one the host added, leading to desynchronisation.
- Inform the adminplayer when they send an addfile request that can't be completed because the host has too many files added.
- Fixed a bizzare issue where, if you quit a server the moment you create it, you will be instantly kicked if you make a new one.
Minor, unrelated fixes:
- Fixed an issue where missiles were able to effortlessly glide up slopes without exploding.
- Corrected a log message informing the player that they had extra colormaps on game startup when none were actually available.
- Removed a typo resulting in the NiGHTS capsule having the red ring's skincolor applied on spawn.
SRB2 Version 2.1.19 (current) (99 MB)
Version 2.1.19 24 days ago